100% Competition - Terms and Conditions
By entering the 100% Competition opportunity competition (“the Promotion”), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is The Nomad Collective Pty Ltd “poach” (ABN: 75610212765) Suite 23, Level 1, 2 – 14 Station Place, Werribee, VIC, 3030.
2. All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on 1 February 2018 at 12:00am AEDST and closes on 11:59pm AEDST, 28 February 2018 (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
3. Entrants will receive a confirmation message after the time of their entry,
4. The draw will take place at 9.00am AEDST on Sunday 3 March 2018.
5. The Promoter will randomly select one winner of each prize category.
6. The Promoter will contact the winner by email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry within 48 hours of the draw. The email will request the Entrant's residential address and proof of identification.
7. If contacted by the Promoter the winner has 48 hours from contact, to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
8. The winners' names will be published both on the poach’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
9. The winners will be provided their prize via registered mail once confirmation of residential address is confirmed.
10. No prizes can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
11. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities.
12. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
13. Entrants must be reasonably interested in receiving contact from businesses registered on poach, as the entrants registered profile will form part of poach’s candidate database.
14. Entrants eligible for Prize Category One, will be those persons who have registered on poach preferred role, as a front of house staff. This includes but is not limited to Barista, Wait Staff, Bartender, Café all Rounder, Bar Manager, Food & Beverage Attendant, Duty Manager.
15. Entrants eligible for Prize Category Two, are those persons who have registered on poach, a preferred role considered Back of house. These roles include but are not limited to Chef (and all variations/levels of chef) Cook, Kitchenhand.
How to enter
16. Entrants must complete the following to enter:
17. Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
18. Entrants will only be eligible for one prize category only.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
20. by entering the promotion the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from poach;
21. the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries; and
22. the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
23. There is one prize available for each prize category.
24. Prize Category One’s prize (Front of House) is one full length WhitLoft Leather Apron, valued at A$229.95 RRP
25. Prize Category Two’s prize (Back of House) is one WhitLoft Leather Chef’s Roll, valued at A$389.95 RRP
26. Prize values are correct as at the date of printing.
27. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
28. In all matters, all decisions of poach will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.