2017 Sydney Bar Week Competition - Terms and Conditions
By entering the 2017 Sydney Bar Week competition (“the Promotion”), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is The Nomad Collective Pty Ltd “poach” (ABN: 75610212765) Suite 23, Level 1, 2 – 14 Station Place, Werribee, VIC, 3030.
2. All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on 13 August 2017 at 7:00pm AEST and closes on 5:00pm AEST, 10 September 2017 (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
3. Entrants will receive a confirmation message after the time of their entry,
4. The draw will take place at 9.00pm AEST on Sunday 10 December 2017.
5. The Promoter will randomly select one winner.
6. The Promoter will contact the winner by email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry within 48 hours of the draw. The email will request the Entrant's residential address and proof of identification.
7. If contacted by the Promoter the winner has 48 hours from contact, to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
8. The winners' name will be published both on the Poach’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
9. The winner will be provided their prize via registered mail once confirmation of residential address is confirmed.
10. No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
11. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities.
12. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
13. Entrants must be reasonably interested in receiving contact from businesses registered on poach, as the entrants registered profile will form part of poach’s candidate database.
How to enter
14. Entrants must complete the following to enter:
15. Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
17. by entering the Promotion the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from poach;
18. in the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant may be required to attend a photo session at Sydney Bar Week.
19. the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries; and
20. the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
21. There is one prize to be won. The prize is a ticket to the “Business of Bars” Conference (worth $95) held as part of Sydney Bar Week and a voucher to the value of $400 from Flight Centre. Total value of the prize s $495.
22. Prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
23. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
24. In all matters, all decisions of poach will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.