- New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated (we, us or our) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Information we collect
We may obtain personal information from you (Personal Information) as a result of you or another user of the App:
- emailing or otherwise contacting us in relation to the App; or
- otherwise providing any information to us.
- You agree that we may collect personal information about you from the rugby organisation (ie school or club) that you are registered with or other rugby organisations.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information:
- to manage, monitor and develop the App;
- for the administration or promotion of the game of rugby in New Zealand;
- to contact you about the App;
- to do anything otherwise required or permitted by law.
- We may store your Personal Information on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except:
- as required in relation to the provision of the App;
- as required in relation to the management of rugby in New Zealand;
- to the extent necessary for those third parties to provide services to us in connection with the App or to operate our business;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and
- We may use third parties overseas in relation to the management and operation of the Website, and you therefore consent to your Personal Information being sent overseas if required.
Personal Information belongs to you
- Your Personal Information remains yours.
- We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Information secure. However, because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorised access or use.
- Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, their use and maintenance of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
- You may request access to your Personal Information that is held by us and we may delete it or correct it if you ask us to.
- We do not use the App to knowingly solicit data from minors, including children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The App may contain links to third party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party websites or applications.
Contacting us about privacy
- If you wish to contact us about your privacy, including requesting corrections to your Personal Information, you can contact us at email@example.com.