MOSHTIX PTY LIMITED
Moshtix & OPPO Festival Photographer Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18+. However, employees and their immediate families of Moshtix Pty Ltd, OPPO and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at 10am (AEDT) and concludes on Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 5pm (AEDT).
4. The competition will be hosted on the Moshtix website.
5. To enter, participants must during the Promotion Period, submit their best live photograph and details, including but not limited to name, email address, and state. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
6. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Content deemed inappropriate by the Moshtix judging panel will not be approved as a valid entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Prize Details:
3x Festival Photographer Package Winners
††††††††††† 1x Field Day Package (NSW) Ė valued at $1,419 total; including
††††††††††††††††††††††† 2x VIP tickets to Field Day (valued at $520)
††††††††††††††††††††††† 1x OPPO R17 Pro phone (valued at $899)
1x Laneway Festival Package (NSW, VIC, QLD, WA or SA) Ė valued between $1,149-1,249 total; including
††††††††††† 2x PIP tickets to Laneway Festival in winnerís choice of state (valued between $250-350 dependant on state)
††††††††††† 1x OPPO R17 Pro Phone (valued at $899)
††††††††††† 1x Electric Gardens Package (WA) Ė valued at $1259 total; including
††††††††††††††††††††††† 2x VIP tickets to Electric Gardens in WA (valued at $360)
††††††††††††††††††††††† 1x OPPO R17 Pro Phone (valued at $899)
Total Prize Pool $ 3827
10. This competition is a game of skill.
11. Prize fulfilment will be organised by Moshtix.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoterís premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the
duration of the promotional period will be entered into
the draw. The best of the top 5 most popular photos for each festival will be
eligible for judging. The judging will take place at Moshtix
Pty Limited of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on Thursday
13 December 2018 at 12pm (AEDT).
16. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw and will be notified of their prize by email. Winners must claim their prize by responding to the email with their mailing address for delivery of the phone. They will have their names published on the Moshtix competition page.
17. Winners, as the Moshtix Festival Photographer, agree to take a minimum of fifty (50) pictures on their new OPPO phone at the festival, and upload their pictures into a shared folder, provided by Moshtix at the time when the prize is sent. The winners will have the opportunity to provide their Instagram handle, Facebook page or Twitter handle details for credit when sharing the pictures on socials. The photos will be posted as a gallery to Moshtix and shared across Moshtix website, emails, and social channels, along with being shared by OPPO and its partners.
18. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
19. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
20. The promoterís decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
24. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
25. Moshtix Pty Limited, OPPO, and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
27. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
28. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be added to the Moshtix and OPPO databases to receive communications from Moshtix, OPPO and their partners. All entries become the property of The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrantís details should be directed to The Promoter.
29. Moshtix Pty Limited is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
30. Entrantsí personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersí names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winnerís surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
31. The Promoter is Moshtix Pty Limited (ABN: 72 076 980 955) of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000.