Splendour in the Grass 2019 & Visa Checkout
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Moshtix Pty Ltd, Splendour in the Grass, Visa Checkout and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 4 April 2019 at 9am (AEDT) and concludes on 11 April 2019 at 5pm (AEST)
4. The competition will be hosted on the Moshtix website
5. To enter, participants must during the Promotion Period, purchase a 3 Day Event Ticket to Splendour in the Grass 2019 from the Moshtix website, complete their name, contact number and email address through the purchase process, and pay in full using Visa Checkout. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
6. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Prize Details:
4x VIP upgrades to access Gold Bar at Splendour in the Grass 2019 valued at $250 each.
Total Prize Pool $1,000
10. This competition is a game of chance, registered under NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03513
11. Prize fulfilment will be organised by Moshtix
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoterís premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. The first 2 valid entries drawn containing up to 4 tickets each, will win a Prize each. If there are remaining prizes, then the next entry drawn to that value of tickets will win a prize until all prizes have been drawn. The draw will take place at Moshtix Pty Limited of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on 12 April 2019 at 10am (AEST).
16. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw and will be notified of their prize by email.
17. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
18. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
19. The promoterís decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
20. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
23. Moshtix Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
25. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
26. All entries become the property of The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrantís details should be directed to The Promoter.
27. Moshtix Pty Limited is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
28. Entrantsí personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersí names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winnerís surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is Moshtix Pty Limited (ABN: 72 076 980 955) of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000.