MOSHTIX PTY LIMITED
Moshtix & Taronga Foundation Raffle
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the raffle is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Moshtix Pty Ltd, Taronga Foundation and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The raffle commences on Thursday 15th November 2018 at 3pm (AEDT) and concludes on Monday 17th December 2018 at 7am (AEDT)
4. The raffle will be hosted on the Moshtix website at moshtix.com.au/tarongafoundationraffle
5. To enter, participants must during the Promotion Period, purchase at least one (1) $5 raffle ticket, of which all raffle proceeds will be donated to the Taronga Foundation. Entrants will be issued a raffle ticket (and tax receipt) from Moshtix. Each $5 purchase will equal one raffle ticket. Entrants may purchase as many raffle tickets as they wish.
6. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Prize Details:
1x MAJOR PRIZE (valued at up to $2670) Including:
††††††††††† 1x double Diamond NYE pass at Taronga Zoo (valued at $1200)
††††††††††† 1x Roar & Snore package at Taronga Zoo* (valued at $670)
††††††††††† 1x double pass to a festival of your choice in 2019** (valued at up to $800)
*canít be used on New Yearís Eve
**festival must be ticketed by Moshtix in 2019
15x RUNNER UP Prize Packs contain:
5x Runner Up: Bundle 1 (valued at up to $258.40 each)
5x Family Passes to Taronga Zoo + (valued at $118.40 each)
5x $100 Moshtix vouchers (valued at $140 each)
††††††††††† 5x Runner Up Bundle 2 (valued at up to $330 each)
††††††††††††††††††††††† 5x double passes to a Twilight series event + Hamper (valued at up to $230 each)
††††††††††††††††††††††† 5x $100 Moshtix Vouchers (valued at $100 each)
††††††††††† 5x Runner Up: Bundle 3 (valued at up to $298 each)
††††††††††††††††††††††† 5x double passes to Wild Ropes + Zoo Entry (valued at up to $198 each)
††††††††††††††††††††††† 5x $100 Moshtix Vouchers (valued at $100 each)
Total Prize Pool $ 7,102
10. All proceeds from this raffle will be donated to the Taronga Foundation. The Foundation was created in 2000 to give our visitors and supporters an easy way to get directly involved in our Zoos and support animal conservation, education and research. Since then our supporters have helped the Taronga Conservation Society Australia build world class exhibits and facilities and supported our vital scientific research, education and breeding programs.
11. Prize fulfilment will be organised by Moshtix
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoterís premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
Each valid entrant who has entered the raffle over the duration of
the promotional period will be entered into the draw.
The first valid entry drawn will win
the Major Prize. The next 5 valid entries drawn will win Runner Up Bundle 1,
followed by 5 more valid entries drawn for Runner Up Bundle 2, and the last 5
valid entries drawn will win Runner Up Bundle 3. The draw will take place at Moshtix Pty Limited of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue,
Sydney, NSW, 2000 on Monday 17 December 2018 at 3pm AEDT.
16. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw and will be notified of their prize by email. They will have their names published on the Moshtix raffle page.
17. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
18. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
19. The promoterís decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the raffle result.
20. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
23. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
24. Moshtix Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
26. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
27. All entries become the property of The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrantís details should be directed to The Promoter.
28. Moshtix Pty Limited is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
29. Entrantsí personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersí names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winnerís surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is Moshtix Pty Limited (ABN: 72 076 980 955) of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000.